Nicholas A. Brown, DPM, FACFAS
Dr. Nicholas Brown is originally from Wooster , Ohio where he was previously employed at the Wooster Cleveland Clinic Foundation. He is board certified in Foot Surgery by the American Board of Podiatric Surgery and a Fellow of the American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons. In addition, he is also certified by the American Board of Multiple Specialties in Primary Care in Podiatric Medicine as well as Prevention and Treatment of Diabetic Foot Wounds. Dr. Brown is a fellow of The American Professional Wound Care Association as well. He is available to treat all of your foot and ankle care needs.
- Residency - St. Louis Veterans Affairs Medical Center
St. Louis , MO
- Residency - Wyckoff Heights Medical Center
Primary Podiatric Medicine
Brooklyn , NY
- Medical School - Ohio College of Podiatric Medicine
- Undergraduate - Allegheny College
- Diplomate, American Board of Podiatric Surgery
- Diplomate, American Board of Multiple Specialties in Podiatry: Primary Care in Podiatric Medicine
- Diplomate, American Board of Multiple Specialties in Podiatry: Prevention and Treatment of Diabetic Foot Wounds and in Diabetic Footwear
- Cleveland Clinic Regional Medical Practice "Best Practice Award for Outstanding Patient Satisfaction"
- Nicholas Brown, DPM FACFAS and Marc Dolce, DPM,FACFAS: "Differentiating between benign and malignant bone tumors" Podiatry Today January, 2011.
- Published Case Report : Brown N, Snyder R. Aggressive Digital Papillary Adenocarcinoma: An interview with Dr. Nicholas Brown from the Cleveland Clinic, Podiatry Management 2007;26(3): 215-218
» Back to Top